The 2021 Dargo Venison workshop will be held at the Dargo River Inn on Saturday 9th October formerly Saturday August 28th. The event will feature presentations from:
- Beyond the Divide – Hunting tips with Rob Fickling
- Hunt, Catch, Cook – Cooking demonstrations with Jason Spencer
- Paul Boag’s Outdoors – A hands on deer butchery demonstration
- Sausages Made Simple – Making smallgoods
- Bill Barry and Cam Johnson Taxidermy
In addition to the guest presenters, the Dargo Venison Workshop 2021 will feature a trade show and children’s activities.
A Remington rifle will be raffled on the day. – Raffle tickets available on the day for $5 each.
The event runs from 9:00am until 3:00pm.
Entry is $40 full fee – $20 for under 15s. Alternately, a family ticked comprising of 2 x full fee and 2 x under 15s can be purchased for $100. Tickets are available online.